Things To Talk Through With Your Child About Grief
To help your child open up, talk about how they are feeling and discuss some of the things they may be thinking about, here are some ideas for discussion points that may help:
- Why people die and what causes death
- What happens when someone dies & where they go
- Why people cry when someone dies
- Why people feel angry when someone dies
- What happens at a funeral
- How long will you feel sad
- What things you can do when you are feeling really bad
- Why you should talk about your feelings when someone dies
- What support you want from your friends and family
- How your friends reacting to your grief
- What memories do you have of the person who died
- What would you say to them right now if they were here
- What would ask them right now if they were here
What should you do if you are worried about your child?
If you think your child needs further help with their anger then get in touch today by calling us on 0800 030 9227, or complete our online form, to book a free phone consultation with a qualified therapist.
After which we can get your child booked in for their first therapy session immediately. Sessions are available from 9am until 8pm every day including weekends at a convenient time to suit.
Before you know it your child will be relaxed, talking with therapists about how they’re feeling and on their way to living a happier life.