Safety is our priority. Please read the following information regarding Covid 19 for attending therapy sessions.
Safety Measures In Place
- Sanitiser is available for you to use at any time.
- Cleaning/sanitising of the main touch points within the therapy room is carried out.
- Face shields and/or mask can be worn by therapists during appointments.
- Clients and therapists will maintain a 2m space wherever possible.
- Clients are to wear a mask on entering the building and during the therapy session where possible in line with Government guidelines.
- Only those attending therapy are to enter the building. Exceptions include a parent/guardian of children under 18 years old, or a carer.
- Please bring as little belongings with you as possible as this limits the risk of any contamination.
- We will no longer supply drinks. You are encouraged to bring their own.
- We will no longer provide pens and paper, so if you wish to write something down please ensure you bring your own. In the case of children, any pens and communication tools etc. that are used will be sanitised afterwards or disposed of.
- If the therapist feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms, they will inform you immediately and either rearrange your appointment or offer an online session instead.
- Sessions are available by phone or online wherever possible.
Before Your Appointment
- Please complete self-screening including lateral flow test before attending your session
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household are experiencing symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent dry cough
- Excessive tiredness
- Please enter the building as close as possible to the start time of your session to minimize time in the waiting area
- Please use the hand sanitiser available on arrival and on entering the therapy room
- Please wear a mask on entering the building if you are not medically exempt
- Screening questions may be asked at the start of therapy by the therapist
During your Session
- Please maintain 2 metres distance as much as possible at all times
- Please wear a mask if you are not medically exempt, under 11 years old or causes you severe distress.
After Your Session
- Please leave the premises as directly as possible
- Please take your used tissues and bottles home with you
We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19