One To One Therapy: Private, safe and confidential face to face therapy, individually tailored to your staff members' personal needs. Sessions can take place onsite, in our therapy rooms, or online via mobile phone or desktop. - 6 Sessions: £65/session - 10 Sessions: £59/session - Intensive Session: £295/session
Block Booking - 60 Sessions: £3,950.00 - 100 Sessions: £6,250.00 - 200 Sessions: £11,500.00 Payment on invoice. If you would like to know more about how this service can benefit your business, please request a callback here.
Training Courses & Workshops: We offer a unique wide-range of training courses, that work on the internal mind-management, cognitive & emotional pathways that people carry inside themselves, that drive our emotional and behavioural intelligence. Our courses provide you and your team with the skills, knowledge and confidence to use what you have learned everyday and in situations when needed. Training can be delivered on-site or at a private venue or online. Depending on the topic, courses take 3 hours/half-day, a 6 hours/full day or 2 days. - Half Day Course: £450 - Full Day Course: £950 - 2 Day Course: £1,850 Each course is delivered in a friendly, professional, empowering, interactive, fun way, using our unique style of NLP, CBT & Coaching strategies & techniques, ensuring the overall message & learning has a powerful impact.
Mental Wellbeing Reviews: A qualified therapist will spend a day at your place of business to conduct employee mental health reviews. This review will ascertain their state of mind on a personal and professional level and gauge their happines.
- Identify past, current and potential issues.
- Briefly discuss their symptoms and explain the ailment.
- Provide advice on how to manage their problems better.
- Book in for further individual sessions where required.
Wellbeing Support For Staff Absentees A qualified therapist will carry out a mental health wellbeing check for staff members that are absent from work with a mental health related issue. This support is non-judgemental and not part of any disciplinary process. Matters discussed can include but is not limited to:
- Find out what the reasons are for the absence.
- In cases of physical illness, how it is effecting their mental health.
- Explore the reasons why absence is occuring.
- How to deal with any mental illness from the absence to reduce severity.
- Teach general relaxation and meditation skills.
New Employee Induction Before a new employee starts work, we will provide a one to one induction to help them settle in and help them with any mental wellbeing issues they may be struggling with.
- Identify past, current and potential mental health issues.
- Provide advice on how to manage any mental health issues including depression, stress and anxiety.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- The signs of substance abuse.
- How to deal with bullying and harassment.
- How to guide them towards support at times of need.
Return To Work Transition A qualified therapist will help your member of staff return to work after an absence caused by mental health, running through how they are feeling in a one-to-one environment. Matters discussed can include but is not limited to:
- How they are feeling.
- The anxities surrounding coming back to work.
- The opportunity to discuss any mental health concerns.
- Exploring reasonable adjustments they would like to be made such as allowing someone with social anxiety disorder to have their own desk instead of hot-desking.
- Provide advice on how to manage their symptoms.